Introducing Digital Enhancements - Digital 3D Varnish, Foils and Laminations
What is a Digital Enhancement?
A digital enhancement is a cost-effective way to add dimension and texture to the surface of your digitally-printed product. Enhancements can be added to one or both sides of your product, and currently, we have the following Digital Enhancements available:
- Digital Varnish (similar to a clear gloss coating)
- Digital Foil (gold, silver, copper, blue, green and red)
- Digital Laminations (gloss, satin, soft touch, leather and linen)
What products can be digitally enhanced?
- Digital Business Cards
- Multi-Plex Business Cards
- Digital Standard Die-Cut Business Cards
- Digital Foldover Cards
- Digital Sell Sheets & Brochures - cover weight only
- Digital Postcards & Rack Cards
- Digital Folded Note Cards
How to place an order with Enhancements:
Step 1: Select your product
FYI: Stock/Ink - we recommend using a digital coated stock (our base stock is a 14pt C2S) and we can only use enhancements with digital printing jobs!
Step 2: Choose your finish.
A finish must be added to the card before applying varnish or foil. Consider this a coating that goes over the surface of the product.
Step 3: (Optional) Choose your enhancement (digital varnish or digital foil)
Step 4: Choose WHAT you want enhanced.
Pssst - logos, large headings and thicker fonts work best!